Hello all, I’m having massive problems trying to create an upstream proxy to Burp. I have the following set up:
- Latest mitmproxy download (3.0.4) and latest Burp Pro (1.7.33) download.
- Both mitmproxy and Burp certificates installed to use SSL.
- Burp settings:
- Listening on all interfaces on port 8080
- Invisible proxying enabled
- Intercept Server Responses: Or|Request| was Intercepted
- Firefox set to listen on Port 9090
I then run the command:
mitmdump --listen-port 9090 --upstream="http://My_Ip_Addr:8080"
I can hit HTTPS sites, but no matter what I do the requests don’t show up in my burp log. I also tried disabling SSL certificate checks using the
--set insecure_ssl=true option.
I think this is a problem with MITM as when I change my proxy in Firefox to use port 8080 requests show up as normal. Any advice?